How to Use the Numbers in Malay Language

 



Hi Everyone! Apa khabar? Saya harap kamu semua sihat hari ini.

Apa khabar? - How are you?

Saya - I

Harap - hope

Kamu semua - all of you

Sihat - healthy

Hari ini - today

We are back with a new video today on how to apply our knowledge of numbers from the previous lessons.  

Previously we have learned:

You may access the posts in this blog or directly to our ILearnMalay Youtube Channel for the videos.

To know more on how the natives use numbers in their daily speech, check out the video below.




Don't forget to leave a comment and like the video! Thank you so much.

Make sure that you understand the video well and apply what you have learned. Ask me any questions if you don't understand any parts of the video. I am glad to help. 

Happy learning! 🙂

I Learn Malay

Hi, I'm Zarina from ILearnMalay. I am a native Malay language speaker from Malaysia.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post