Numbers from 0 to 100 in Malay Language

 


Hi Everyone! Apa khabar semua?

We are back with a new video today for Numbers from 0 to 100 in Malay Language. I have done a previous video on numbers which is more general and you can read more in this post - Numbers or you can watch the youtube video here.

To know more on how the natives use these numbers from 0 to 100 in their daily speech, check out ILearnMalay latest video on Youtube on how to use them. 

Don't forget to leave a comment and like the video! Thank you so much.



Make sure that you understand the video well and apply what you have learned. Ask me any questions if you don't understand any parts of the video. I am glad to help. 

Happy learning! 🙂

I Learn Malay

Hi, I'm Zarina from ILearnMalay. I am a native Malay language speaker from Malaysia.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post