Malay Words At Home - Part 1


 Hi Everyone! Apa khabar? Saya harap kamu semua sihat di tahun baru ini.

Apa khabar? - How are you?

saya - I

harap - hope

kamu semua - all of you

sihat - healthy

di - at / in

tahun- today

baru - new

ini - this

Today, we will add more words to our Malay vocabulary bank which are normally used at home. 

This will be part 1 of the theme and we will try to add more words related to home more in the future. 

They are essential and heavily used in our daily colloquial sentences!

To know more on how to use these Malay words at home, check out the video below.


Don't forget to leave a comment and like the video! Thank you so much.

Make sure that you understand the video well and apply what you have learned. Ask me any questions if you don't understand any parts of the video. I am glad to help. 

Happy learning! 🙂

I Learn Malay

Hi, I'm Zarina from ILearnMalay. I am a native Malay language speaker from Malaysia.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post