How to wish a 'Happy New Year' in Malay Language



Hi Everyone! Apa khabar? Saya harap kamu semua sihat di tahun baru ini.


Apa khabar? - How are you?

Saya - I

Harap - hope

Kamu semua - all of you

Sihat - healthy

di - at / in

tahun- today

baru - new

ini - this


We are back with a new video today - our first ever lesson in the new year 2022!

Today we will study how to wish a 'Happy new year' to Malay speaking people.

To know more on how to do it, check out the video below.



Don't forget to leave a comment and like the video! Thank you so much.

Make sure that you understand the video well and apply what you have learned. Ask me any questions if you don't understand any parts of the video. I am glad to help. 

Enjoy the lesson! 🙂

I Learn Malay

Hi, I'm Zarina from ILearnMalay. I am a native Malay language speaker from Malaysia.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post