Keluarga is Family - VOCAB LIST ONLY

 


The post is only for the words in Malay related to family. Keluarga is family in English. Here are some of the list of words at your disposal with an example sentences.

Ayah 


Ayah means father.

Ayah saya seorang guru.
My father is a teacher.

Bapa

Bapa also means father.

Mana bapa awak?
Where is your father?

Ibu

Ibu means mother.

Berapa umur ibu awak?
How old is your mother?

Emak

Emak also means mother.

Emak awak cantik ke?
Is your mother pretty?

Pakcik

Pakcik means uncle.

Saya ada tiga orang pakcik.
I have three uncles.

Makcik

Makcik means aunt.

Semua makcik saya belum kahwin.
All my aunts are not married yet.

Datuk

Datuk means grandfather.

Umur datuk saya 80 (lapan puluh) tahun.
My grandfather is 80 years old.

Nenek

Nenek means grandmother.

Nenek saya dah meninggal dunia.
My grandmother has passed away.

Anak lelaki

Anak lelaki means son.

Anak lelaki awak sangat kacak.
Your son is very handsome.

Anak perempuan

Anak perempuan means daughter.

Awak ada berapa orang anak perempuan?
How many daughters do you have?

Watch this video for the full list.



Selamat belajar!
Happy learning!
I Learn Malay

Hi, I'm Zarina from ILearnMalay. I am a native Malay language speaker from Malaysia.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post