How to talk about the WEATHER in Malay

 

Apa khabar semua? 

Hari ini = today
kita akan = we will
belajar = to learn
tentang = about
cuaca = the weather

Cuaca means the weather

First we will learn some words related to 'cuaca' or the weather and then we will utilize these words to create sentences. 

Check out the lesson at ILearnMalay Youtube Channel for more detail explanation. See you inside.


Don't forget to leave a comment and like the video! Thank you so much.

Make sure that you understand the video well and apply what you have learned. Ask me any questions if you don't understand any parts of the video. I am glad to help. 

Happy learning!

I Learn Malay

Hi, I'm Zarina from ILearnMalay. I am a native Malay language speaker from Malaysia.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post