Lesson 3 - 5 Malay Verbs - Makan, Minum, Pesan, Beli, Bayar



Apa khabar semua?

Hari ni kita akan belajar kata kerja - bahagian 3.


apa khabar - how is 

semua - everyone

hari ni (ini) - today

kita - we ( you and me)

akan - will (future)

belajar - to learn

kata kerja - verbs

bahagian 3 - part 3


The verbs that we will learn in this lesson 3 are:

-Makan

-Minum

-Pesan

-Beli

-Bayar


Check out the video below for detail explanation of the verbs.



Don't forget to leave a comment and like the video! Thank you so much.

Make sure that you understand the video well and apply what you have learned. Ask me any questions if you don't understand any parts of the video. I am glad to help. 

Happy learning! 🙂


I Learn Malay

Hi, I'm Zarina from ILearnMalay. I am a native Malay language speaker from Malaysia.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post